Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Thoughts of today

My parents and I both have different priorities for what I should do with my life.

For me, music comes first , then homework and finally socializing with friends. 

Today I received a disappointing transcript. I am ranked 56 out of 240. Many thoughts race through my mind why of course that's the top 25% but really is that good enough? 

I was in a state of mixed emotions. I spend atleast two hours practicing in my music and spend the rest on homework. Though sometimes I don't get things accomplished. 

I slack off half the time in education and I'm always constantly involved in music and practicing. I just wonder what would happen if I actually commit to education. 

Yes, I am disappointed that I know I can do better but I'm just overwhelmed and I don't know what to do. 

Music is always first it's something I will be doing all my life. 

I just honestly don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment