Sunday, October 13, 2013

My dear asian friend

So I asked my friend what I should blog about and she says "MEEE" so here I am writing about her. I'm going use an alias and call her Lynni. Okay I met Lynni at string camp . When I first met her she was with a bunch of Asians . So I decided to go over there and introduce myself. I started off with an asian joke . They all laughed and were amused by me.  The following day was when we got paired up with our quartets . Lynni was in my quartet; she played violin 1. I played the cello. I remember when we first sightread the Hadyn menuetto  and I heard her play the hard and intricate parts right away I knew she was  one of the best of the best. After we got done rehearsing she said the piece was "cute". I play violin and  I knew how hard those high registers  were. I was  fascinated by her. We becAme good friends during camp.  I was really excited when I found out she only lived an 1hr Way from me.  So we get to see each other at music festivals and solo & ensembles. We still keep in touch . Lynni and I snapchat and message each other on fbook .

3 comments:

  1. As soon as i read the title i just had to read Abby. i thought that was a cool story and the fact you still keep in touch is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Adison in fact I just visited her last Friday! She brought her asian friend and I brought an asian friend. Lol asian apocalypse ...

      Delete