Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bullying

Tears cascaded down my face as I walk back to my class. I enter the room with a defeated posture. Everyone is staring at me. I sit at my desk and I let the tears fall. My friends around me ask me what's wrong. I try to laugh it off as more tears come.

I just have to address this but bullying is around you and it IS REAL. You cannot just brush it off like a leaf that has fallen on your shoulder on a windy day. It's there. It's a scar etched into your heart.

Many people has suffered bullying and people treat it with doors closed. I just can't. It makes me sad.

I have been a bully.

I have been a bystander.

I have been bullied.

I also have protected people from other bullies.

Today I witnessed someone getting bullied and it took me back to all those times that I've been bullied. People might not know this but...

WORDS HURT.

They are like sharpened knives stabbing at your heart.

When I saw that senior being a jerk to that sophomore ... It was unbearable.

I even called him out on it (the senior). But when I did call him out again people just started defending the senior. I just don't get it.

They either just ignore the situation.
Or protect the bully and act like it was nothing.

Many people die from bullying it is not something to mess around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment